Monday, May 23, 2011

MV Times - June 2011 Edition

A lot of changes are currently underway for Spirit Kennelz and the Mountain View Races. I've been finding that the forum is just too much work on a daily basis to keep going the way it is. Now when I say "too much work" what I mean is that it takes too much time to update on a regular basis. This is why I have decided that a blog is the way to go! I have recently made changes to Evergreen Acres (my Seeing Stars barn) and figured that the changes I made there, might work really well here too!

Now I don't want anyone to panic as the forum will be remaining open! All races, shows and contests will still be held there! I have been streamlining it down to the minimum it needs to function and still be a fun place to hang out! I just want to make sure that it is going to be easier for me to maintain and update without it constantly dying off and then coming back to life!

------------------------------------------------------------

Forum Reminders

Racing Photos: This is a general reminder to all members in regards to editing racing photos. The only modifications you are allowed to make are to the white part of the eyes if you are using Paint. Other than that, DO NOT edit your photos.

*UPDATED* Reusing Racing Photos: Given that there have been many complaints on the need for new photos for each race judged by the same judge, I have decided to update this rule to the following:

You must use new photos for each month. You may not reuse photos from previous months to enter new races in the current month you are in. You may reuse photos as many times as you wish within the same month.

If you have any questions regarding this new rule, please feel free to reply to this post or post your questions in the Help board on the forum.

------------------------------------------------------------

Racing News

All old races have been removed from the boards. From now onward, the racing schedule will be kept on the blog, here (under MV Schedule).

I have chosen to streamline the racing boards down to one main board as to better keep things organized and easy to update. Race posts will be labeled accordingly and will have all the information you will need without having to look up extra rules.

You may be concerned that there were some races that have not yet been judged. I have not deleted them and should they be judged, the points will still be awarded. However, for now they are being put aside to make room for the next set of races coming up.

------------------------------------------------------------

Petz Draw

Congratulations to MinaKitsune who has won our November 2010 Petz Draw! Eve has been emailed to the email you provided in the form.



-----------------------------

Our next Petz Draw will be taking place in June 2011!



------------------------------------------------------------

Breeding Challenge - November 2010

Congratulations to Miss Ann Thrope and her dog Elsa!
You have won the November 2010 Breeding Challenge! Well done!



------------------------------------------------------------

Breeding Challenge - June 2011

In this month's challenge we will be looking for a puppy with the highest racing potential as a team dog. The prize will be 10 Racing Points and the beautiful trophy you see below!



------------------------------------------------------------

Notes


Thank you so much to all those who inspire me to keep going and not give up. I am sorry if I have let you guys down, but I will be trying my very best to keep this place alive in the future!

Thank you for your support!

Courtney "TweakFox"

No comments:

Post a Comment